Firstly, again I hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
I understand that this is still an anxious time for most people and the ongoing uncertainty about the future — however it is also a perfect time to rethink how we live our lives.
The Law of Attraction states that what you focus on you will get, so focus on the outcome you want and remember that having all the things that we desire doesn’t guarantee what we really want, which is ultimately to be happy.
‘ Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.’ Dalai Lama
Happiness really is a choice.
You live in a positive and supportive universe that wants you to be successful and happy.
I know this belief has been sorely tested recently but a little delusion can be good for you…….
It raises your vibration when you decide to be happy no matter what is happening in your life — that in turn attracts positive circumstances to you.
So be the energy you would like to attract.
When you set your positive intention you’ll feel the energy of the Universe supporting you.
If you slip, say out loud to the universe what your intention is — the words you speak carry tremendous power.
Try this affirmation and repeat it frequently a few times a day — this can work miracles:
‘The whole Universe and entire mankind is conspiring to make me prosperous and abundant.’
Every time you think of the future you project energy into it.
Every comment you make is directing energy towards the past, the present or the future.
If you could become aware of even one hundredth of the thoughts you are sending out into the future and evolve them, within a month you would know delight that exceeds all of your pictures today.
Take your focus off attracting the bad stuff and focus with gratitude on what you have already received. Visualise yourself having more of what you want — abundance really is a mindset.
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of getting very clear about what you want and then directing your thoughts toward what you want.’ Abraham Hicks
True abundance is a combination of health, happiness, love and prosperity.
Your thoughts and behaviours are responsible for much of your fortune.
Anxiety will inhibit your ability to attract and notice good fortune when it is staring you in the face.
Lucky people are more calm, relaxed and open enough to see what is there — to spot the opportunities — they are ‘in the flow’.
This is where meditation and exercise can come into play to deeply relax the body, mind and spirit and help release scattered thoughts, doubts and fears.
So here are some suggestions for getting on the right side of providence:
- Stay positive and visualise success — the best athletes see themselves winning long before the game begins — you must visualise success before you can make it happen. Visualise with complimentary affirmations will give this whole process a positive charge. Just 15 minutes a day of this practice for 90 days will change your life. By reprogramming our subconscious minds through repetitive thoughts and actions we create the mindset to a truly wonderful journey.
‘The sky has no limits — neither should you.’ — Kobe Bryant
2. Listen to your intuition and respect your hunches. How do you think and feel about your various options? Listen to what your body is telling you. By listening to your intuition you can make lucky decisions.
Trust the universe — it talks to you through your intuition. Meditation helps you to listen to your intuition by calming the body which will then become more open to receive and look at the bigger picture
3. Love yourself. Loving yourself can create miracles. Self love really is the key to unlocking anything you want in life. You grow to love yourself by behaving in positive ways that help you physically, psychologically and spiritually. Self-love is dynamic. When you learn to love yourself, life will improve dramatically.
4. Focus on the positive. Create self-fulfilling prophecies with positive expectations and adopt a resilient attitude that attracts good luck. Believe there are tons of opportunities out there and smile and engage with everyone you meet……which leads to more opportunities!
5. Create a resilient attitude that transforms bad luck into good. Lucky people tend to see the positive side of their bad luck. Look for the silver lining. I look back and sometimes think that if I’d got what I wanted then it would have been completely wrong for me! The Universe really does have your back.
‘Sometimes life doesn’t give you what you want. Not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve more.’
6. Live in the Now and seize the day (see my blog The Point Of Power Is In The Present Moment) — developing an ability to live in the present moment will help you notice opportunities that would otherwise pass you by. Start now, today so you are prepared when opportunities come a knocking.
7. Keep curious — welcome new ideas, routines, thoughts and observations.
It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.’ — Epictetus
8. Clutter blocks abundance (please read my Simplify blog). Have regular clear outs of any clutter you may have in your life — get rid of that stagnant energy and create space for new abundant energy to flow into your life! This truly works miracles.
9. Have gratitude for everything you have in your life right now and keep adding to that gratitude journal and read it regularly! Gratitude really can work miracles in our lives.
‘The ideals which have lighted my way and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty and truth.’ — Albert Einstein
10. Be kind and generous — what you give out comes back to you like a magnet! Loving and serving other people gives you fulfilment and makes happiness possible. Remember she who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten…….
‘The women whom I love and admire for their strength and grace did not get that way because shit worked out. They got that way because shit went wrong and they handled it. They handled it in a thousand different ways on a thousand different days, but they handled it. Those women are my superheroes.’ — Elizabeth Gilbert
Originally published at https://www.janefuller.co.uk on September 14, 2020.